Win the War!
"For by wise counsel you will wage your own war, And in a multitude of counselors there is safety." Proverbs 24:6
Don't Face Challenges Alone
The Pastoral Counseling Ministry is designed to minister to the members of Harvest Family Church who are dealing with personal or family life challenges. This minstry is dedicated to providing a compassionate listening ear and sound Biblical guidance to assist you on your journey in Christ.
What is Pastoral Counseling?
- Pastoral counseling is confidential, Bible-based counseling by one who is experience in pastoral and counseling ministry.
- Pastoral counseling is not designed to treat severe mental illness. We do not perform psychiatric or psychological evaluations, nor prescribe medication.
- The pastoral counselor uses prayer and scripture to welcome God's presence into the healing process.
- A typical counseling session lasts one hour. After the first meeting, the counselor will make recommendations for follow-up appointments and participation in other ministries at Harvest Family Church.
- Because pastoral counseling is only one part of the overall ministry to individuals and families at Harvest Family Church, counselees are encouraged to participate in weekly worship services, classes, small groups, and fellowships at Harvest Family Church in order to achieve the maximum benefit from pastoral counseling.
- Counseling appointments are available free of charge to Harvest Family Church members.
Please click here
to download the
Informed Consent PDF.
Please fill out the form below and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 910.433.3036 to make an appointment.