Power Over Death and the Grave
“O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” I Corinthians 15:55
Compassion, Assistance and Hope During Bereavement
Membership Services provides compassion, assistance and hope for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one. We endeavor to be a source of love, comfort, encouragement, and support as the bereaved journeys from mourning to joy.
We offer the following to families during their time of bereavement at their request by:
- Providing a minister to officiate at the service
- Offering suggestions for the order of service
- Offering a listening ear and a caring presence
- Praying for members of our church family
- Visiting the family and friends of the deceased
- Greeting and welcoming friends and family members
- Offering hospitality, comfort, and support during the funeral
- Providing extended follow-up care after the funeral
We require immediate family members (mother, father, spouse, child) to call in funeral and bereavement requests.